Tuesday, May 19, 2009

They were just so cute! (Nashville Area Children and Family Photographer)

I am loving getting to hang out with such sweet families!  This one was no exception.  Moreover, they were just soooo cute!  The kids were absolutely adorable.  This little boy who is tall, dark, and handsome,  just stole my heart.  I just adore his freckles too!  His little sister is adorable and full of personality!  She loves her Momma too!  And, the Momma, she is just drop dead gorgeous!  They make one good looking threesome.  Now if only we can get Daddy to get in the pictures.  Maybe next time ;)








I love the way this little girl adores her brother!  She was always looking to see what he was doing.



She sure loves her Mommy!  Though, I'd say it is a mutual affection.
He is just so cute, I can't stand it




No comments:

Post a Comment