Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Sweetheart (Nashville Area Baby, Children, and Infant Photographer)

Oh my word! Have you ever seen such a sweet little darling? She is absolutely the cutest little baby ever! I have been photographing her since she was 6 weeks old and she gets more stinkin cute every time I see her! Her parents are dear friends of ours and I just fall more in love with her every time I see her. For this photo shoot her Mommy let me help design her outfit! She had me send her pictures of a couple different outfits and she picked this one. I of course suggested we needed a hat. It just couldn't have looked any cuter!
All of these pics were taken in under 15 minutes! She and her parents live in Kentucky and came in a few weekends ago during the Nashville monsoon season. We weren't sure we would get any outdoor pics in but we found a 15 minute window of dryness and ran out to get some shots! Here are my favs from our short session:















1 comment:

  1. Christy,

    Hey! Thanks for the compliments! I miss Megan since she moved for sure!! Looking forward to having you as a contact!

    ReplyDelete